Tuesday, October 13, 2009

10 Things: Senior Year Bucket List!!!

Today, I decided to do TEN things that I would like to happen/that I would like to accomplish before my senior year of high school is over! Be proud of me; I remembered Ten Things Tuesday AGAIN! :) So, with no farther explanation:
SENIOR YEAR BUCKET LIST
1. I would like to make honor roll one last time before I graduate.
2. I am going to get my senior pictures made (which will hopefully take place on October 30th.)
3. I want to make the cast of the RLC spring musical! (This will be my last college musical I'll be doing while I'm still in high school!!) Next year I will be attending RLC as a student!!!
4. I would LOVE to get the lead in our school play, but I don't know that that will actually happen...
5. I want to get TONS of pictures. I realize that is a pretty vague hope, but I really want to have a lot of pictures so I can remember everything about senior year. (And with the way I take pictures, that shouldn't be too hard...ha!)
6. I want to get to know all of my classmates as well as I possibly can before I have to leave them. I know most of them pretty well already because of the size of our school, but I still want to get to know them even more.
7. I want to get everything for next year pretty much planned out that I need to. I don't want to have to worry about doing EVERYTHING last minute!
8. On a lighter note...I want to download more songs to my iPod! haha! :)
9. I want to have as much fun as possible...
10. And go out with a bang! ;)
Note: Just because I would like for these things to happen doesn't mean they are definitely going to happen. Keep in mind that life isn't perfect, and doesn't go exactly the way we want it to!
So there ya have it! Ten things I would like to happen/I would like to accomplish before my senior year is over. I hope you enjoyed it! If you are in high school now, or if you have been to high school and graduated, feel free to share your memories! I'd love to hear from you!! Other than that, have a wonderful rest of the week! :-)

No comments: