Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Magical Spirit of Christmas.

Christmas is a time of giving to others. It is a time for family, friends, and other loved ones. It is a time to thank God. Christmas means many things to many different people.

I realize that not everyone out there celebrates Christmas, but I do not know what I would do without it. Christmas has always been such a special time for me, and it isn't just about the presents. What I love about Christmas is the spirit...it just seems magical. Simply opening a door for someone might make their day. You never know what will make someones day. I have learned this through the many little moments that have made a number of my days special.

It is not that we never do anything nice for anyone else other times. It's just that in the Christmas season it is more recognizable, more tangible...

When many people think back on their Christmas memories, they remember the warmth surrounding them despite the freezing weather. This is what I wish everyone would be able to feel all year around...

To all who read this, I would like to wish you and yours a great Christmas and happy holidays. Most importantly, try to keep your focus on what is really important.

No comments: