First of all, I would like to apologize profusely for disappearing from the blogsphere for awhile, with no explanation. My computer had needed to be repaired for quite some time, and it went into the shop just a few days before Christmas. With that said, how was your Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa/whatever holiday you may celebrate this time of year? I hope you all had a very merry...whatever! Hahaha. I would like to share with you a few of my favorite Christmas presents!
1. Q & A a Day: 5-Year Journal
I think many of my blogging friends would thoroughly enjoy this, considering it has to do with writing. It asks you a different question every day for a year. Then, once you finish off that year, you start answering the same questions you did last year. That way you can really see how much you have changed in five years!
2. Polly Pocket Rainy Day Dolls
What can I say? I'm a kid at heart. ;) Do not be afraid to act like a kid every once in awhile! It is a major stress reliever!
3. Snuggie (Camouflage of course!) As much as I used to make fun of these things, they are actually very comfy and warm. As much as I hate to admit it, the sleeves are useful too, especially when reading. :)
4. Pitch Perfect GREAT MOVIE! And if you're a fan of either Bridesmaids or Glee, I definitely recommend it!
5. Official Betsey Johnson Purse When I visited Chicago, I fell in love with the Bestsey Johnson store they had there. The only problem? Everything there was too expensive for a poor, college kids like me. Luckily, Betsey Johnson sells some items that are more affordable at places like JCP. She has a line called "Betseyville". I am already in love with this purse!
So, did you all get anything new and exciting this year? Did you do anything special with your family or friends? I hope all of you had someone to spend the holidays with! I guess next I will be saying, "Happy New Year!"