Saturday, May 19, 2012

Life Lesson #13: Don't Just Trust a Used to be Friend


Ever feel this way?  Yeah, me too.  It seems to be something that I feel quite often.  Maybe it's because I form attachments to people to easily, or maybe it's just that I'm not like all of  them.  Either way, it hurts.  It hurts when I see someone I "used to know."  It hurts when the someone I "used to know" acts like the same old friend.  This happens often.  Enjoy it, but do not trust this person again at the first sign of friendship.  I know this from experience.  Take this lesson from someone who has been there.


Life Lesson #13
Don't trust someone just because he or she used to be a friend.  This person stopped being your friend for a reason.  You can't give in at the first sign of friendship, as this may be a false alarm.  Take time to let this old friend regain trust.  Enjoy this individual's presence, but do not live for this person.  You know who I'm talking about.


Photo courtesy of:  www.weheartit.com


No comments: