Tuesday, September 29, 2009
1. Hope (One of my favorite words also)
2. Emily (Classic, but beautiful)
3. Jamie (I like it for boys, but also for girls!)
4. Demi (An all around pretty name I think)
5. Reese (Another pretty name for a boy or girl)...and it's a great candy too! haha :P
1. Daniel (One I have liked since I was little...)
2. Levi (Interesting, and somewhat unique)
3. Asher (VERY unique...have you noticed I like Bible-ish names?? haha)
4. Carson (Another unique one, that I quite like)
5. Jesse (I think it is a nice name, and simple)
Well, that's all for now! However, hope your creative juices started flowing; I like some pretty unique names. And hey, if you're having a kid soon it's always good to check out the options, right?! As always, if you would like let me know 10 of YOUR favorite names! Have a great night, and a wonderful day tomorrow! :)
Monday, September 21, 2009
Saturday, September 19, 2009
It won't always be this way.
Don't go astray, my dear,
You won't always have to fear.
Keep your problems at bay,
And someday you will be repaid.
From the problems you steer clear,
And to the rules you adhere.
So now you may feel dismay,
but someday it will all be okay.
The answer might not be near,
but someday your problems will disappear.
Just have faith, my dear.
Friday, September 18, 2009
I run away...
Why must you suffocate me? I fear you will be the death of me.
LET ME BREATHE...
I NEED TO BREATHE!!!
Am I not trying hard enough? Should it really be this tough?
Kill me, just kill me now.
I will not let you be the death of me.
I will not let you haunt me.
Not now, not ever.
I will dodge every punch, but I will not harm you because I don't want to stoop so low.
I WILL NOT STOOP SO LOW!
I deserve better than that, and you know it. It is only a matter of time. And when it is time, you will be no more than a memory.
No more than someone I once knew.
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Happy Ten Things Tuesday! Haha :P Anyway, my ten things for today are...10 of my favorite pastimes! So...
1. ACTING!!! (If you know me, this shouldn't surprise you...) I even had auditions today for Oliver Twist!
2. Writing (Obviously, why else would I have a blog that I update regularly??)
3. Reading (It kind of goes with writing...)
4. Bowling (One of the few sports I've actually stuck with.)
5. Tap Dancing (Even though I had to quit for the theatre.)
6. Hanging out with friends (I hope that counts as a pastime...)
7. Soccer (Even though I'm not really good.)
8. Singing (I love to sing!)
9. Myspace/Facebook (I'm Molly, and I am a social networking addict!)
10. Listening to music (I can't believe I didn't think of that one before...I LOVE listening to music.)
Well, that's it's for today! However, as always, I'd love to hear ten things about you, so feel free! Have a great start to your week! :)
Saturday, September 5, 2009
All that's left is scars.
Waiting every day---
For these years to fade away.
I cannot get out---
I am constantly filled with doubt.
Will I survive today---
Or will they put me in my grave?
Never knowing is the worst---
I feel as if I'm cursed.
But really I cursed myself---
And locked myself in this cell.
A cell that I will stay in---
until my sentence ends.
And when it finally does...I will scream at the top of my lungs, lamenting as I run.
I will not even care who hears...why worry about such petty fears?
I have grown up in this wretched garbage can.
It has turned me into who I am,
And it has changed me from a kid to a man.
Inspired by the song "Dull Life" by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs.
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
1. Homework (eww...)
2. Soccer game (my school won though!)
3. Volleyball game (yes, I watched soccer and then volleyball.)
4. Teenage life...need I say more?
5. Being temporarily emotionally unstable (ha!)
6. Lack of time in a day...
7. That little thing called school that people between the ages of 6 and 18 are required to go to.
8. Aliens abducted me.
9. #8 was a total lie
10. I just couldn't think of any more good reasons.
So anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week and a great weekend! Sorry about my Ten Things Tuesday's being so sporadic; sometimes I just get too caught up in life to even think about it.