Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Ten Reasons...Why I Forgot Ten Things Tuesday...AGAIN!

As you all know, I have been kind of having trouble keeping up with my Ten Things Tuesday's. Some weeks I have done fine, and others...well...let's just say I didn't get anything posted. Well, today yet another Tuesday has passed, and I didn't post anything. So I figure, I've got the time right now, so why not just make it a post on why I couldn't post a Ten Things Tuesday?! So, here I go...

1. Homework (eww...)
2. Soccer game (my school won though!)
3. Volleyball game (yes, I watched soccer and then volleyball.)
4. Teenage life...need I say more?
5. Being temporarily emotionally unstable (ha!)
6. Lack of time in a day...
7. That little thing called school that people between the ages of 6 and 18 are required to go to.
8. Aliens abducted me.
9. #8 was a total lie
10. I just couldn't think of any more good reasons.

So anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week and a great weekend! Sorry about my Ten Things Tuesday's being so sporadic; sometimes I just get too caught up in life to even think about it.

No comments: