Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Ten Things Tuesday: Names!!!

Another Ten Things Tuesday...YAY...I remember it today! =D Aren't you proud. Well, today I decided to pick five of my favorite names for girls, and five of my favorite names for boys! So here it is:

Girls
1. Hope (One of my favorite words also)
2. Emily (Classic, but beautiful)
3. Jamie (I like it for boys, but also for girls!)
4. Demi (An all around pretty name I think)
5. Reese (Another pretty name for a boy or girl)...and it's a great candy too! haha :P

Boys
1. Daniel (One I have liked since I was little...)
2. Levi (Interesting, and somewhat unique)
3. Asher (VERY unique...have you noticed I like Bible-ish names?? haha)
4. Carson (Another unique one, that I quite like)
5. Jesse (I think it is a nice name, and simple)

Well, that's all for now! However, hope your creative juices started flowing; I like some pretty unique names. And hey, if you're having a kid soon it's always good to check out the options, right?! As always, if you would like let me know 10 of YOUR favorite names! Have a great night, and a wonderful day tomorrow! :)

No comments: