Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Ten Things Tuesday: Pastimes

Happy Ten Things Tuesday! Haha :P Anyway, my ten things for today are...10 of my favorite pastimes! So...

1. ACTING!!! (If you know me, this shouldn't surprise you...) I even had auditions today for Oliver Twist!

2. Writing (Obviously, why else would I have a blog that I update regularly??)

3. Reading (It kind of goes with writing...)

4. Bowling (One of the few sports I've actually stuck with.)

5. Tap Dancing (Even though I had to quit for the theatre.)

6. Hanging out with friends (I hope that counts as a pastime...)

7. Soccer (Even though I'm not really good.)

8. Singing (I love to sing!)

9. Myspace/Facebook (I'm Molly, and I am a social networking addict!)

10. Listening to music (I can't believe I didn't think of that one before...I LOVE listening to music.)

Well, that's it's for today! However, as always, I'd love to hear ten things about you, so feel free! Have a great start to your week! :)

No comments: