Saturday, December 8, 2012

Twas the End of the World Before Christmas

 
In my humble opinion, the world is NOT going to end on December 21, 2012.  I mean, how cruel would that be?  It is seventeen days until Christmas, and thirteen days until the world is supposedly going to end!!!  I will be very disappointed if the world ends four LOUSY, MEASLY, days before Christmas.  Don't get me wrong; I respect the opinions of anyone who does believe the world ends on December 21, 2012.  I just personally do not buy into the whole world ending fiasco, but I am no expert on it.  I genuinely hope the world does NOT end though.  There are so many things I want to do in life, and I have not had enough time in my short twenty years to do them all!  Besides, I've wasted a lot of money on Christmas gifts for the world to end before I get to give my loved ones any of their presents!  So, what do you all think?  Will the world end in 2012? 






E-card found on:  www.weheartit.com

4 comments:

Melanie said...

I went to Mexico last June and literally the tour guide said yeah, the Mayan calendar just ended...that's it. Then he showed us how the Mayans didn't even put the stairs properly in front of their doors...I wouldn't worry about it too much! =)

Molly said...

Yeah, I've seen that too. I just don't want to offend anyone who actually thinks the world IS ending. haha :)

Optimistic Existentialist said...

I don't believe this for a second - at least I hope not. I would at least hope it waits until the 26th so that we can experience one last Christmas!!

Molly said...

You and me both! Bahaha! That made me smile. =)