Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ten Things Tuesday: Summer!

Hey all! Looks like it's another Ten Things Tuesday! I am sorry that I haven't been blogging much lately; it is almost like I'm busier in the summer sometimes! Haha! Anyway, I do plan on writing an actual blog really soon, so please be patient. Today, however, it is Ten Things Tuesday! So I would like to tell you ten things I like about summer!
1. Holiday World! (It is a very popular amusement/water park, at least in Indiana.)
2. I get to see friends that I don't get to see much during the school year.
3. Snow Cones, ice cream, and all of those other good, summery foods!
4. My birthday! Yes, my birthday is July 15 (tomorrow!) ...so I'm really looking forward to that!
5. No homework! What kid doesn't like that aspect of summer?!
6. The sunny weather...*sigh* :)
7. Swimming! I haven't been able to swim much this summer, but I love to when I get the chance!
8. Soccer! This summer I have been getting to play soccer some, and I love that!
9. The Fourth of July! Fireworks are pretty amazing.
10. I have been volunteering at the library this summer. At my school, we have to complete a "senior service project" before we graduate, and volunteering at the library is mine. Granted, my library job and I have a love/hate relationship, but the little kids are so cute!

No comments: