Friday, February 5, 2010

Sincerely, Chipmunk Cheeks

Hey everyone! I know I have not had a lot of time to post lately (I have even missed a couple Ten Things Tuesdays!) Sooo...I decided to take some time now to give you a little update on my life.

I am home from school today because I got my wisdom teeth taken out yesterday. The picture you see to the left is a picture of me yesterday that was taken right after the surgery (hahaha!) I know I quite resemble a chipmunk, but hopefully the swelling will go down in a couple of days. I actually had five wisdom teeth, and normal people only have four. I guess that just goes to show you that I actually DO have a reason to be so...erm...weird. My mother was relieved. I just wish the extra wisdom tooth would have helped a little with my actual WISDOM!

Well, besides all of that excitement, I am now in the midst of rehearsals for the current musical I am in, Cabaret. I am a member in the girl band/orchestra. No, it is not the actual "orchestra" that plays the music for the show. (Thank you God!!!) I know that is confusing - I freaked out when I first found out because I thought I had to play the trumpet. I was really worried because:

1) I don't know how to play the trumpet. (Yeah, that would've been a problem...)
2) I don't even know how to read music!

Luckily, I just pretend to play the trumpet. I also am going to be an extra party guest. As far as I know, I won't have any lines, but I am still having a good time being in the show. Hey! I get to dance! Besides that, I love being in a show. Period. I have practice most nights, even with a fairly small part, and I have set constructions most Sundays which I LOVE. What can I say? I'm a dork.

I also have auditions for my school play coming up soon, and we are going to do The Mousetrap by Agatha Christie. I am really looking forward to it, especially since it is my senior year.

So, I don't really know what else to say besides that! I am pretty chubby cheeked at the moment, and can only eat soft foods, but such is life! I guess I will post something creative when I can find the time and inspiration. Until then, I hope you enjoyed this! Have a superbly wonderful day! :)

Sincerely,

Chipmunk Cheeks

No comments: