Friday, August 13, 2010

Trials and Tribulations, Victories and Celebrations!!!!!

Well, well, well.  Today has been a monumental day in my life.  I FINALLY GOT MY DRIVER'S LICENSE!!!!!  =D  I am 18, so really I should have had it by now, but due to an accident in driver's ed (not my fault), I lost my nerve for awhile.  I feel a sense of freedom now, like I am a little bit more independent.  Watch the roads...here comes Molly!!!  

Another monumental day in my life is August 16th:  my first day of college.  Weird, isn't it?  How time flies!  I am sad because I have so many friends left at my high school, but I am also thrilled to meet an array of new people.  It will be fun to experience such diversity all in one place!  I am happy to be starting this new life.  Look forward to hearing about my trials and tribulations, my victories and celebrations!  Stay tuned!   


On a different note, August 9th was the second month anniversary of when Ryan and I (my boyfriend) officially started dating.  :)  Love is a wonderful thing!

No comments: