Sunday, August 11, 2013

Introducing Myself to Me.


In the past few months, I have become much more fascinated by plants than I used to be.  And art.  I don't know if I am just growing older, or if I am just growing more sentimental.  Perhaps my friends have influenced some of my new interests.  Then again, I know part of the change in me is because I am changing.  I am a little less lost than I was this time last year, and I am a little more decided.  Although part of me wonders if I have only convinced myself that I am less lost.  Maybe I am more deeply lost than I have ever been in my whole life.  Who really knows?  I may never know exactly where I am going, much like the wind.  I know who I am, and I am a drifter.  Or maybe not.  Maybe I say that for the sole purpose of sounding philosophical.  I'm like that sometimes you know.  Or do you?  You don't even know me, so how could you know?!  I will tell you one thing though:  I will never stop reintroducing me to myself.

No comments: