Thursday, March 5, 2015

Playlist of Songs Daddy Used to Sing to Me

When I was little, my dad used to sing a lot of songs to me...while he was brushing my teeth, while we were playing outside, while he was putting me to bed, etc.  These are a few of the songs I remember him singing to me:
1.    Let ‘Em In –Paul McCartney
2.   The Unicorn Song –The Irish Rovers
3.   Kaw-Liga –Hank Williams Jr.
4.   When I’m Sixty-Four –The Beatles
5.   Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini –Brian Hyland
6.   Do Wah Diddy Diddy –Manfred Mann
7.   Barbara Ann –The Beach Boys
8.   Mickey Mouse Club –Mickey Mouse
9.   Rubber Duckie – Ernie Ft. Little Richard
10.  Yellow Submarine –The Beatles
11.  Catch a Falling Star –Perry Como
12.  Walk Like an Egyptian -The Bangles
13.  We Will Rock You -Queen


No comments: