Saturday, May 2, 2015

05/01/15

I like the kind of people who smile with their teeth showing, even if their teeth are yellow or crooked, or they have a couple missing. I like when people dye their hair, and then their roots start to show. I like when men are gentlemen, not because I am incapable of fending for myself, but because sometimes I do want to feel like a stereotypical lady who is worth doing things for. I like the people who make fast food runs at 2 in the morning, and go on afternoon road trips unsure of their destination. I don't always enjoy life, but I love being alive, and that is what keeps me going. That is what keeps us all going in this world: the appetite for adventure, the euphoria, the pain...all wrapped together into one big package. Everyone is unique, but everyone is the same. And we all keep going.
-M.W.

No comments: