Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Imperfections.

I was thinking about imperfections today. Imperfection is something everyone should be able to relate to. Everyone has their own imperfections, whether it has to do with the way we look, feel, or act. Sometimes our imperfections are not so bad at all, but it is just the way we view the so-called "imperfections" that makes them seem bad. Of course we do have some imperfections that we would like to change. I know that there have been times when I've cared about someone so much that I have smothered them. It is a fault that I am trying to work on. We all have our faults and our weaknesses. I think a positive thing we can do is to accept the imperfections we are not able to change. We can try to appreciate the quirkiness of our imperfections as a special trait that helps to define who we are. As for the imperfections we can change maybe we should change certain aspects of ourselves and maybe we should not change others. It all depends on the individual trait that we call an imperfection. Maybe when you take the time to reflect you will realize that you don't have so many imperfections after all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey molly, i just stumbled on to this blog you have here and thought i would let you know how much i enjoyed reading your it. I can relate to it, i believe everyone can. I am kinda feeling down at the moment, problems, life...you know the norm. Reading this brought a sense of hope. You are an amazing writer, and i cant wait to read your future blogs. Hope your having an amazing summer! ttyl

Anonymous said...

I just noticed this buttttt, That "it" after your is supposed to be "blog"...Which is one of many reasons why i am not a writer=]