Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ten Things Tuesday: 2009.

Hey...it's another Ten Things Tuesday. I have decided to list ten lessons that I learned in 2009, since it's almost a new year! Enjoy! Remember to respond with ten lessons you have learned! :D

1. People are not always what they seem
2. "Some things in life are worth waiting for...even if it means waiting forever."
3. Boys will always be immature...always.
4. You shouldn't have to change your values for anybody.
5. Irony is just a part of my life. It follows me everywhere I go.
6. Songs on the radio play the perfect song at the perfect moment.
7. It is hard to trust anyone. You have to trust someone, but yet, you have to choose wisely who you trust.
8. Journaling is very therapeutic.
9. "You're playing with fire, and you're apt to get burned." From the song "I'm a Bad Bad Man" by Irving Berlin.
10. If my life were a roller coaster ride, it would have a lot of loops!

So that's my ten things! :) What are yours? I'd love to hear from you!

No comments: