Monday, June 13, 2011

I'm Back...At Least I'm Trying

I realized something very depressing when I tried to go to my blog today.  I typed in the URL like usual...and it was not in my recent search history.  :(  I have not written now in over a month.  Please do not give up on me my blogging friends!  I love you all, and I hope you will have patience with me.  I have been very busy since the summer started.  On June 9th, I celebrated my one year anniversary with my boyfriend, Ryan.  I am also taking a night math class on Mondays and Wednesdays.  I have no excuses for not writing, but I just hope you can understand.  I haven't even been writing in my journal as much as I used to, but I plan to start up writing again.  It's good for me, and it's something I need to do for myself and you.  Please forgive me!

Love,
Molly

1 comment:

DCAja said...

amazing blog!
kreta