Friday, June 17, 2011

Plain & Simple

They lead a simple life
They work every day
Unlike most of us, they work before they play

They look a little different
But who are we to judge?
We have piercings in odd places, and thrive on broken love

We all say we're happy, but is it really true?
They work to make a living, and live to pay their dues
We work to make money, and live to compete so we don't lose

Who will be happier when the day is through?
Well, my friends, that is only up to you.



Inspired by the book:  "Plain Truth" by Jodi Picoult.  I recommend it to anyone who wants to learn more about the Amish culture, or just to read a good mystery/suspense/courtroom/awesome novel.


Photo Courtesy of:  http://www.jodipicoult.com/plain-truth.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its nice to read a useful article for beginner like me. Some of points from this article are very helpful for me as I haven’t considered them yet. I would like to say thank you for sharing this cool article. Bookmarked and sharing for friends.

Chevy W3500 Turbo