Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Finally a Real Blog!

 
Hello everyone!  Guess what...I'm actually alive.  Yes, I know you must be shocked, but it's true!  I just finished my second to last exam this morning, and I am more than a little excited about that.  Don't you hate exams?  You do all of that studying for one test.  Or maybe you don't study at all; how should I know.  Either way, I am sure many of you college students and maybe even high school students have had to take an exam of some sort.  I wish all of you good luck on your exams!
On another note, I still do not know exactly what I am going to do with my life...for the most part anyway.  I do, however, have one major goal now:  to be the dirt/mud girl on a Swiffer commercial.  Call me crazy, call me insane, call me whatever you want.  I don't care.  I WILL make this happen.  I have facebooked about it, tweeted about it, and now I'm blogging about it.  I have even had friends trying to help me out!  This past couple of days, it has become a big deal for me.  If you want to become my fan on Facebook click here to join in helping me out!  I am grateful for any help I can get.

Anyway, you finally have it:  a real, honest blog.  I know I have not written a true blog in awhile, so I really appreciate if you actually take the time to read this.  Thank you my faithful followers.  I <3 you. 

Photos courtesy of:  www.weheartit.com