Saturday, June 13, 2015

Introducing Six Words Saturday!!!

I haven't written a series in quite some time.  So, literally just now, I decided I'd start a new one I would like to call Six Words Saturday.  The most famous six word story ever written was this:
 
"For sale:  baby shoes, never worn." -Ernest Hemingway
 
It is a heartbreaking poem, but also definitely carries a lot of meaning.  It is amazing what you can write using only six words.  Without further adieu, here are my first six words:

Dark nights lead to brighter mornings.
*Update as of 6/17/2015
I just realized that subconsciously, I must have taken the idea of "Six Words Saturday" from a blog I follow called "Show My Face" authored by Call Me Cate.  I apologize for making this sound like my idea when I must have accidentally stolen it from this blog.  I still plan on doing "Six Words Saturday", but just please know that the idea must have come from this blog that I already followed.  Like I said though, I did not realize that I had stolen it.  Sorry for not giving you credit in the first place Call Me Cate!  If you haven't already, please check out her blog by clicking on the link above!



Photo Courtesy of:  Someone on the Internet
 

No comments: