Thursday, January 1, 2009

Let's Make the Year 2009 a Divine One... [Happy New Year!!!]

Well, well, well. 2008 was quite the year. I loved, laughed, lost, but most of all lived. It was a year of change for me, but I guess that is probably what everyone else is thinking too isn't it? Have you noticed how many people talk about how much their life has changed this year? Of course, it's not abnormal. Things change every day not just every year.

2008 was a great year, but I am looking forward to 2009 being an even better year! I am coming into it with optimism, and very much hoping it will be amazing! I hope I can strengthen my relationship with God, become closer to friends, make new friends, better myself, and find out more about myself.

I hope I can impact people's lives. I know that many people have impacted mine, and I want to give back. I hope that I get the chance to this year.

Overall, 2008 was a fabulous year. It was swell, hunky-dory, and just plain AMAZING!!! So tell me, did you have a good 2008? Please, respond...I'd love to hear about your 2008! Just the same, I wish you a great 2009! Let's all make sure we make the year 2009 a divine one... :)
Happy new year everyone!

No comments: