Monday, August 3, 2009

Just Go.

I've been walked on, but I can't accept that anymore. I've been pushed down, but I am up off of that dirty floor. I don't need anyone who is going to leave me there, waiting, gasping for breath, as I lie cracked open and broken-hearted.

I've known it all along, but will I ever know it? Will I ever know it really?

And you think that you are quite the gentleman don't you? So you opened a door for me and paid for my dinner. Do you really think that is enough for me? Do you think that is what I really want out of you most? Well, if you thought that before, you were dead wrong.

However you always have been haven't you? It was just never right, and it never will be. But I wish you the best my friend, and hope you wish the same upon me.

I might never know, but you just have to go.

No comments: