Sorry I have not posted much lately. I have not had much creativity flowing in my brain, as I mentioned earlier. I also just started into musical rehearsals tonight, so my posting may decrease even more. However, I DID remember Ten Things Tuesday! Today it is ten reasons why I am glad to be back in rehearsal! :)
1. Theatre kids are the best. Hands down.
2. I can be weird, and nobody notices.
3. I get my nightly dose of caffeine. :D
4. Nobody acts their age.
5. We can talk in funny accents whenever we feel like it.
6. I can pretend I actually have a life...haha!
7. I love set constructions!!! (I know that probably sounds weird, but I can't help it. I honestly look forward to set constructions!)
8. Late night restaurant hopping is the best! ;)
9. It's fun to say Macbeth in the theatre just because you're not supposed too. (Yeah, don't ask me, it's just one of those old theatre myths.)
10. Back stage games!