Tuesday, January 19, 2010

10 Things Tuesday;; Reasons I'm Glad to be Back. :)

Sorry I have not posted much lately. I have not had much creativity flowing in my brain, as I mentioned earlier. I also just started into musical rehearsals tonight, so my posting may decrease even more. However, I DID remember Ten Things Tuesday! Today it is ten reasons why I am glad to be back in rehearsal! :)
1. Theatre kids are the best. Hands down.
2. I can be weird, and nobody notices.
3. I get my nightly dose of caffeine. :D
4. Nobody acts their age.
5. We can talk in funny accents whenever we feel like it.
6. I can pretend I actually have a life...haha!
7. I love set constructions!!! (I know that probably sounds weird, but I can't help it. I honestly look forward to set constructions!)
8. Late night restaurant hopping is the best! ;)
9. It's fun to say Macbeth in the theatre just because you're not supposed too. (Yeah, don't ask me, it's just one of those old theatre myths.)
10. Back stage games!

No comments: