Wednesday, September 29, 2010

OUT: Myspace and Facebook. IN: Twitter!

Myspace
Facebook
Twitter

Social networking websites go through the weirdest phases.  First it was Myspace, then it was Facebook, and just recently, I have discovered Twitter.  I still only have 9 followers, but I feel like I am slowly working my way up there in the Twitter world.  It's odd, isn't it?  You can get so addicted to those websites; it is like suddenly your friends all live inside of a computer.  It's a way to connect with people far away.  Personally, I think someone should just create a website called:  http://www.twitmyface.com/, which can be used as a universal social networking website.  Then, we don't have to have 2 or 3 profiles on different websites!  Twitter is obviously not the same as Myspace or Facebook though.  It is pretty general...you just post updates as to what you are doing at the moment.  Because I'm a writer, I kind of like that idea.  It's nice to come up with witty, little statuses a few times a day!  I love to be funny and incorporate my sense of humor into it too.  With that said, maybe I will share some of my statuses with you soon!  Would you like that?  Let me know what you would like me to blog about.  I would love for you to share your suggestions with me anytime!

No comments: