Monday, December 27, 2010

The Up and Coming Fashionista...Me??!

I was very proud of my outfit today.  I am turning into quite the fashionista!  ;) 


The quality of this picture isn't very good, but it's the clothes I wore today.  You can't tell from this picture, but my purse matches my shoes!  Ryan gave me the shoes for Christmas, and his sister gave me the purse - I love them!  (P.S. - if you can't read the back of my Converse, they say "Ryans Girl") :)

Sooo...here are the shoes:






...And below is the purse!  (I know, not a very good picture, but I took it on my cell phone.  What do you expect?)

What do you think?  Do I have good fashion taste?  ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those shoes :)

http://whatshernameslittlesecrets.blogspot.com/

Girl Clumsy said...

Hey there,

Thanks for popping in and saying hi on my blog. Sorry it's taken so long to make a return visit. Nice shoes. ;)

Cheers, Nat.

Chloe said...

I love animal print, especially zebra print. The shoes and bag match so well!

Molly said...

Thanks guys! I love zebra print too - it's my favorite!!! :D