Monday, January 17, 2011

Cancer > Gemini

Do you know what is completely absurd?  I have been a Cancer my whole, entire life.  Now, according to some sources, I am a Gemini.  What?!?!  How is it possible?  One day, I wake up, and supposedly I am a  Gemini??!  It is ludicrous!  I am a Cancer through and through - I am emotional, moody, AND sensitive.

I found a great website with the different zodiac meanings.  According to the website, Cancers are ruled by the moon.  We are mothering creatures, who tend to be very emotional.  On the other hand, it says Geminis are NOT emotional, NOT personal, and it pretty much describes the polar opposite of my personality!  Maybe I am overreacting a little, but I have always been interested in zodiac signs.   How can they change on me so suddenly?!

Well, I don't care what sources say.  I will remain a Cancer forever.

How do all of you feel about this sudden change of zodiac signs, and the addition of a new zodiac sign.  Do you put any value into what your horoscope says, or do you at least read it for fun?  Please share your feelings!  Tell me I'm right, tell me I'm wrong, just TELL ME SOMETHING!!!!!



Photos courtesy of:  www.photobucket.com

No comments: