Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Life Lesson #8: It's Supposed to be Fun

Life Lesson #8:  "Sometimes I must remind myself that this is supposed to be fun."


I found the photo above on a very awesome blog:  Bits of Truth...all quotes, and I thought this was an amazing quote that various people can relate to.

How many times in your life have you wanted to quit doing something?  I am sure all of us have wanted to be a quitter at one point or the other.  However, I very much commend those who stick it out.  It can be an incredibly hard thing to do, but I think it is worth it.  Nobody can rag on you for quitting, and you can take pride in the fact that you didn't quit.  It is just a win win situation either way.  Remember that the next time you are trying to decide whether to quit something or not.

No comments: