Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year's Resolutions?

This year, my boyfriend Ryan and I, tried to make a New Year's resolution to stop drinking soda.  It worked...until not too long after midnight.  Yes, that's right.  We broke it only a little while after the new year started.  So far, we both have consumed:  Ski, Sprite Zero, Coke, Mountain Dew, and Mellow Yellow.  Needless to say, we do not have much self discipline.  Maybe our New Year's resolution should have been to have more self discipline, rather than to stop drinking soda.

Anyway, I want to know:  what were your New Year's resolutions?  Have you kept them so far?  I hope you are all having a Happy New Year, even though it is just beginning!  I have a feeling this year will be a great year - I just know it.  I hope the same is true for you.  I know I have not written as much lately as usual, but I hope you can forgive me.  There will be a lot of exciting posts for you to read throughout this year!  I hope you all have a fantastic day, and the best year ever!  :)


Photos courtesy of:  http://www.photobucket.com/

No comments: