Saturday, November 22, 2008

I Don't Forget...

"When you make a mistake, don't look back at it long. Take the reason of the thing into your mind and then look forward. Mistakes are lessons of wisdom. The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power." -Hugh White.

Mistakes are wisdom. Wisdom is knowledge. The past has already been written, but the future is a new notebook. Stop reading your old journal entries and write new ones.

That is what I am supposed to say, but is it really that easy? Maybe I am just a hypocrite, because I am the one who can't forget about the past.

I love my present, and look forward eagerly to my future, but one thing I don't do is forget...

1 comment:

Lover of the written word. said...

your blog is simple and innocent...i'l keep myself updated with it... :)
keep writing