Saturday, October 10, 2009

Me, Myself, and I.

I am definitely not a genius. I don't even know that you would call me particularly smart. However, I do know some things.
I have what I like to call an "old soul." I may not be the most book smart person in the world, but I have some personal wisdom that many others my age do not have.

I haven't been through as much as some, but I have been through more than others. I value the experiences I have had greatly, and the wisdom that I have acquired from them.

Sometimes I act like the most immature person in the world, but other times I have the maturity of a grandmother. That is one of the complex attributes that makes me who I am.
I blossom when I get the chance to be creative. I strive to be original, like an artist in the midst of a million brain surgeons. Not at all that I am demeaning the work of brain surgeons; what they do is absolutely amazing. It's just that we all have our place in the world, but I know one of my purposes is to be a creator.

I am confident and outgoing, or shy and insecure. Some days I am not quite sure who I am. Still, no matter what day of the week it is, or how I am feeling, or what I am wearing, I always know one thing. I am always me, myself, and I. I cannot change that no matter how hard I try, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments: