Thursday, October 29, 2009

Update: My Life.

I am sorry I haven't had much time to post lately. I have really been busy with rehearsals for the play I am in, "Oliver Twist." So, instead of doing a creative post this time, I am just going to give you a little update on my life. I am Old Sally in the play "Oliver Twist." Old Sally is an old, haggish type of woman. Mind you, she dies in the first act, first scene...but hey! I come back tonight as a towns person. I just love all of the people who are in the play with. I love it there because almost everybody who does the plays at RLC actually WANTS to be there because they like the theatre. That isn't always the case in grade school or even high school. Some people are pushed into it. I have rehearsal tonight, like normal. It should be fun. I'm hoping to get some good pictures tonight.
I also have been really busy with school lately. I have had a lot of homework and such. It has just been super busy for me lately. Today we had 18 kids out at our school the last time I heard, and we only have 74 students! It seemed so weird - there were so few people! I think Swine Flu finally made it to our school - I hope I don't get it. I don't think I'd die or anything, but with my play coming up I don't want to be sick! Luckily I get tomorrow off, and I am hoping this weekend will be a good one.
Anyway, that's about all I have to tell! I just wanted to write something, and I decided to do something a little different than normal! I know I have missed the last couple Ten Things Tuesday's - sorry about that. Hopefully I will get back to writing more here in a couple of weeks when things slow down. Well, that's all for now, but I hope you all have a wonderful weekend/week!
-Molly

2 comments:

Karishma said...

Haha yea I know the feeling. Love being involved in school activities.

Molly said...

me too! haha :)