Saturday, July 10, 2010

Happy Belated Blogiversary to ME...Again...

Why can I never seem to remember my blogiversary???  Well, my blogiversary was July 2, and it is now July 10.  Last year, I realized on July 7th that my blogiversary was actually July 2nd.  I think there are still reasons to celebrate though - even if it is a little late to celebrate!

When I started blogging two years ago, I never could have imagined how many blessings my blog would provide me along the way.  I started my blog as a way to share my creative writing with others, and to possibly get some feedback. 

I remember not too long ago when I only had 9 followers.  It seemed like I would never reach the 10 followers mark.  I am, now, very proud to say that I have 24 followers!  It pretty much shocks me that so many people care about what I have to say!  I am now getting comments frequently, and I read and appreciate each and every one of them! 

There are not only people from different cities reading my blog, but also different countries!  This excites me more than you know.

These past two years have been so wonderful.  I am glad to be starting on my third year.  Thank you to everyone who has supported me.  I love all of you!  :)  I hope this coming blog-year is even more amazing than the last one.

And who knows?  Maybe next year I will remember my blogiversary...on the right day...

Hopefully I will grow more wise this year, and less forgetful.  Ha!

Until then though, hope you all have a wonderful day, and a year full of hope and fate!  ;)

2 comments:

Se2 said...

and i Congratulate you....my heartiest ones....
keep writing the good stuff...cuz i love to read em...:)

Molly said...

aww thank you so much! that's so nice of you...i really appreciate it! :) :) :)