Saturday, July 3, 2010

My New Motto.

I am sorry for my lack of posting as of late. It's almost been a week, and I have honestly just not had that much inspiration. However, I did have just a spark of inspiration late yesterday night.  There has been one country song in particular lately that has really tickled my fancy. The song is called "Love Like Crazy" and is by Lee Brice. I want to share the video with you. So here it is!



One of my favorite verses out of the song is the one below in italics.

Just ask him how he did it; he'll say pull up a seat
It'll only take a minute, to tell you everything
Be a best friend, tell the truth, and overuse I love you
Go to work, do your best, don't outsmart your common sense
Never let your prayin' knees get lazy
And love like crazy

You may hate country. Heck, you may despise it! But there is one thing that you have to admit whether you are a country lover or not: we can all relate to that verse up above in one way or another. I think it is a great motto. I loved this song the first time I heard it, and I love it now. I know many people do not like country music, but I, myself, find it very easy to relate to. Maybe it's because I basically spent high school in a corn field. No matter the reason, I am in love with country music. I think we all want love in some way shape or form, and one of country music's general themes is love. I can't say I like all of the truly hicky woman by my side, beer in my hand country music. However, I do enjoy a great deal of country music.

Anyway, I really hope you liked the video, and please understand that I have just been lacking inspiration - I am not planning on quitting anytime soon. I promise I will write soon, so please forgive me for the past few days of nothingness! Let me know what you think of the video, song, or just anything in general! Hope you all have a wonderful day!


Credit to:  http://www.youtube.com/ for the video, and http://www.lyricsreg.com/  for the lyrics

No comments: