Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!! :)

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!!!!!!  I know it is a little late, but I hope you all had a marvelous day!  :)  Whether you think so or not, we all have a great deal to be thankful for.  All of us are blessed in different ways.  If nothing else, be thankful of this life, and of how wonderful God is.

What have you done to celebrate today?  I ate lunch with some of my family, and then went to visit a couple of other family members.  It is exciting for me that the countdown to Christmas has started because I LOVE Christmas!!!!!  Now, I am just relaxing, and watching "Charlie Brown Thanksgiving."  You have to love those classics! 

Anyway, I hope all of you have a good day tomorrow - whether you are braving Black Friday shopping, or just sleeping in!  Have some fun and stay safe!




Image courtesy of:  http://www.photobucket.com/

No comments: