Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Old Journal Entry: November 24, 2009

For quite some time now, I have wanted to share with you one of my old journal entries.  However, I could never quite decide which one to share, or else it just seemed like the wrong time to post it.  Finally though, I am proud to inform you all that I have found the perfect one to share with the world!  Here it is, from one year ago today: 

If you can't read that, below is my translation:
November 24, 2009

Maybe I never really loved you.  Maybe I love you.  Maybe I never fully stopped loving you.  Maybe.


Love,
Molly

Isn't it weird how I am very poetic, even when I am just writing in my journal?  It is funny to think, and slightly hard to believe, that this is only from one year ago today.  So much has changed since then...

No comments: