Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Ten Things Tuesday: Colors!

Welcome back! You know what day it is! Well, today I decided to write about 10 colors I love! As most people close to me know, I love colors. Some days I wear all black, and other days I will wear something so multicolored that I look like walking rainbow. So...here goes! Ten colors I love:

1. Black-dark and mysterious, but classic. It goes with almost anything. It is a beautiful color that doesn't get as much recognition as it deserves sometimes.

2. Pink-previously it has been known as a feminine color, but I've come to realize that many guy are starting to like it too.

3. Green-the color of John Deere, and an all around beautiful color.

4. Navy Blue-it has been one of my school colors for so many years I can't help but like it.

5. Periwinkle-it's fun to say, and it's a pretty color! I always think of pixies or fairies for some reason when I see the word "periwinkle."

6. Purple-purple has always been one of my favorite colors. I'm not sure why I like it; I just do.

7. Yellow-it makes me think of happiness! :)

8. Red-it goes very well with black, and I love red trucks.

9. Lime Green-it's bright, and it is the color of my iPod.

10. Rainbow-who could not love rainbow? :)

Well, that's it for today! As always though, I want to know! What are 10 colors you love??

No comments: