Hey all! I hope you are all have a great Tuesday! On this Ten Things Tuesday, I will be telling you ten places I would like to visit! So...here goes nothing!
1. Japan; I've wanted to go there for a really long time for some odd reason. It's one of the places I most want to visit before I die.
2. New York; I may live there some day, so why not go ahead and check it out? It has Broadway! Why wouldn't I want to go there?!
3. California; the place where many great films have been made!
4. Italy; I love Italian food, so I figure I'd love Italy too!
5. Hawaii; the classic home of surf, sand, and sun! Who doesn't want to go there? Seriously, name one person.
6. Ireland; I love river dancing, and I just love the thought of Ireland overall. It seems like it would be great there!
7. Canada; I love the sound of going to Canada, don't you?
8. Colorado; it seems like everyone has been going there lately, and there seems to be so much to do!
9. Connecticut; I've said that I wanted to go there for a long time. I have just always liked the way it sounds.
10. Chicago; yes, sadly as an Illinoisan I have never been to Chicago. Some people thing it's the greatest thing since sliced bread, and others despise it. I would really like to check out Navy Pier though, and other places there.
So now tell me, where are ten places you would like to go?